Migrene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Migrene

HI. I think my head's gonna blow. After making important changes to Actinic templates (none to the Perl scripts) I now realise that after I add a product to the cart if I click on "continue shopping" it redirects me to the same product page, no matter in which section I am. This is really frustrating because I haven't got the slightest idea where is the problem. So, HELP!!!!!!

OK. Studying the problem I realized that the first time it works just fine. I tested with my 17th product. When I hit the "continue shopping" button it brought me back to the 17th product. That was OK. I did the same thing with the 23rd product. When I hit the "continue shopping" button it brought me back to the 17th product again. So, what is going on? Why doesn't it know what was the last product page visited?

Comment

try a search on firewall issues, I think some people have experienced going back to product problems can be attributed to this

Comment

It is not a firewall issue. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Can you post a link to the site so that we can check what is happening. Have you tried it from a computer other than your own?

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

I haven't updated the site yet. I don't want to confuse my customers. The online version works just fine. Is there any other way to solve it or should I put it online? Could it be a cookie issue? Could I have deleted some cookie modification lines from the templates?

Comment

Why dont you convert the catalog to Test mode by going into Web | Switch to test mode. This will create a folder called Test inside the acatalog folder and you upload the site there.
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

I will upload it tomorrow morning because it contains tons of images and takes a long time to upload and I don't have enough time today.I will post here when it will be online. Thanks for the support and hope to see u tomorrow.

Comment

Ok.I'm uploading now and there is already a section where you can see what's going on. I'd suggest to test only in the art prints category, not the photo. http://www.graphicana.com/acatalog/t...rt-prints.html Thanks.

Comment

Damn! When it's online it works just fine. Is that normal to happend? I find it quite strange. But, it's how it's acting online that really matters. Thanks a lot Bruce.

Comment

Working...
                    X