Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link - Line 50 Ver 2.2

Just uploaded the lattest version of sage link 50

Just transfered a trial invoice with a discount applied and sent it on its way

When it gets into sage it shows the original price not the discounted price

I thought this was resolved in this update to link

Any thoughts of a work around as it's sending by book keeper mad ( and as she is the other half, I get it in the neck!!!)
    Chris Ashdown

Chris,

What version of Sage are you on?
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Ver 11.00.0018 sage line 50

Dsicount is being applied at the "Totals " page next to the progress and payments page, not the automatic discounts and special offers
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

Chris,

I am able to replicate the issue too. Have passed onto development to get their feedback. Will update you.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Chris,

Can you check a couple of things for me please ... In Actinic in the order 'Totals' tab (for the order in question) what is the value of the Current/'Total' ? In Sage at the bottom right of the invoice for the actinic order, what is the value of 'Gross GBP £' ? You should notice that the totals match.

If you look at this you will also notice against the line item that the price under the 'Price £' is the actual product price, the price under 'Nett £' is the discounted price. I must have been blind not to see this earlier, shows I am not much of an accounting person

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X