Another 'Continue Shopping' Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 'Continue Shopping' Problem

Hi All, Have been playing around with my trial eshop and made quite a few changes suggested here but now find that my 'Continue Shopping' link will only refresh the Cart and not take me back to the catalogue. Haven't touched Shoppingcart.pl and have tried framing and unframing the catalogue. Any ideas - trial site at http://trials.actinic.com/trials/trial21004/

Many thanks, Tom Riddell
    www.silvermoonbeads.com - Gemstones, Pearls, Hill Tribe sterling silver, Swarovski and Findings.

In my Act_ShoppingCart.html the NAME for the continue button is just ACTION_CONTINUE try removing the (space)SHOPPING.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Bill,
      Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately it didn't do the trick. As a trial I took out the <!-- --> from the line above which gave me a big 'continue shopping' button and that button worked as advertised but my wife wants the text version and I just can't see what is wrong with it. Thanks again.

Tom
      www.silvermoonbeads.com - Gemstones, Pearls, Hill Tribe sterling silver, Swarovski and Findings.

Comment

When you made the change, did you upload the site and then refresh the page in your browser to get rid of the cached version before trying it? The code I see on site now reads ACTION_CONTINUESHOPPING - should read ACTION_CONTINUE only.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Seems fine now and has the ACTION_CONTINUE as should be
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Bill, Thank you - I misread your first post and only deleted the space. I have a very happy wife now!! Can't think how it got corrupted in the first place - that'll teach me to meddle.

Tom

Comment

Working...
            X