Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto-Reset on Duplicates

Hello Everyone,

I would like lots of duplicate products on my site.

Ideally each duplicate would mimic the original, without my having to click the reset button on each and every duplicate.

I know I can search for product references, and plough through them using F3,Reset,F3,Reset,F3,Reset etc, but an auto-reset would be quicker and error free.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

Anthony
    anthony@sfc
    Webmaster at Stuff for Computers
    www.stuff-for-computers.co.uk
    anthony@stuff-for-computers.co.uk

Alas this is a much requested feature for v8

You may be able to manipulate the database in Access to update the fields accordingly

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

We are doing a little plugin to resolve this - progress has been very slow though unfortunately (too many other things to do). People that would be interesting in this product can email me if they like and I will let them know when the beta is available.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for responses.

I think I'll upgrade to 7.0.5 to sort out the duplicate issues then F3, Reset my way through the problem.
        anthony@sfc
        Webmaster at Stuff for Computers
        www.stuff-for-computers.co.uk
        anthony@stuff-for-computers.co.uk

Comment

There is a bit of a problem with the custom properties at duplicates in version 7.0.5 see this post

Comment

Working...
          X