Layout Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layout Problem

I've just finished re-designing our site and have a small problem with the layout of the sections.

If you look at:
    www.puddlepetcare.co.uk/acatalog

the department images in the centre are slighly out of alignment with there being more white space to the right of the last image in the 3rd column and I can't see for the life of me where to change this.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also - if you look at the screen with IE favourites bar on and use the scroll bar at the bottom of the screen - the top logo and Special Offers message don't spread to 100% even though the tables they are in are set to 100%. Most odd.

Sat here pulling my hair out

TIA

Kathy

Attached a screen shot so you can see what I'm seeing
    Attached Files
    Kathy Newman

I cannot duplicate this - did you solve it? If you've done nothing, try forcing a reload of the page - you may be looking at something in the cache.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

I can still see it - very odd - I've done a complete refresh and it's still there.

Not a major issue - but when I see it I think it makes the site look untidy!

Can anyone else have a look and see if they can see the problem.

Thanks

Kathy
      Kathy Newman

Comment

I can see that in IE. I don't know why unfortunately but I wouldn't worry, if you hadn't have said I wouldn't have noticed.

Duncan

Comment

Working...
        X