problem with adddto cart on extended info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with adddto cart on extended info

Hi, I'm using the add to cart on extended info by Norman but seem to get a post problem? can any body help?

https://www.fastweb.co.uk/now4u2c/ww...alog/Kids.html

use the review button

Many Thanks

Jay Cee

You are using my "Donationware" Products in Columns and Add to Cart on Popup Pages (and probably my Multi Column Search Results as well). I'll be happy to help when you honour the Donationware system.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Norman

Of course I will be happy to honor the Donationware system but, I'm am currently evaluating these patches to see if they work for the above site (the above site is not live)

The Products in Columns patch works great so I will be using that and of course donate

But I have issues with the pop up as above and also the Multi Column Search Results (the next 20 links I can't get these to work) I'm sure it just something I'm doing. But as soon as I can get these to work I was also donate to these.

Jay Cee

Comment

Most problems are caused by missing (or misinterpreting) a step in the Installation Readme.

Popup: I looked again and it seems that you've removed the popup code. I can't help fix it until I can see it misbehaving.

Search Results: The "next 20" page seems to work fine for me. You didn't specify what the next 20 links I can't get these to work means so I don't know what to look out for.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X