Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Next' & 'Previous' Links in ProductLine template

Hi,

In the site I am currently building each product has its own sub-section like the example in the v7DesignGuide on p,26 and I would like to include 'next' & 'previous' links in these store sub-sections. However at present I am only able to get the 'next' & 'previous' section links to work when they are included in the Primary page template. This unfortunately due to the design of the page, where I wanted these links below each product image, is no good. Basically it would be best if I could include them in the ProductLine template.

After speaking with the Actinic team they have been unable to suggest anything to help. Therefore at present I am having to hard code the links to the 'next' and 'previous' product sub-sections.

If anyone has any ideas I would be very grateful.

Regards,

Guy
    Regards,

Guy

Guy,

The code will not work in the ProductLine template, that is a wish list item. The same bit of code however works in the ProductBody template. You will have to add the code just after NETQUOTEVAR:PARENTSECTIONSTOP, on the next line, if you want the links to appear at the top of the page, just below the breadcrumb trail, or after the closing </Table> tag after NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTBULK.

It should look like this....

<TABLE WIDTH="500" COLS="3" BORDER="0" CELLPADDING="10" CELLSPACING="0" ALIGN="CENTER">

NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTBULK

</TABLE>
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
    <tr>
    <td><a href="NETQUOTEVAR:PREV_SECTION_URL">NETQUOTEVAR:PREV_SECTION_NAME</a></td>
    <td align="right"><a href="NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT_SECTION_URL">NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT_SECTION_NAME</a></td>
    </tr>
    </table>

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X