Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online donations and/or payment of invoices

Hi all,

I've had a look on the forum for any possible answers of this problem, and I'm not sure I've found exactly the right solution for our needs.

We would like to have a possibility of customers to be able to donate money to our charity via the online store (but allowing the customer to type in any amount, rather than having set amounts); but also we want to allow the customer to pay their invoices off online, which would mean they would have to enter in the amount, but also the invoice number that they are settling up.

At this stage I will say that I am an Actinic novice (although I've managed to solve a few problems myself) and have no experience with HTML or scripts. I would happily tinker with the templates as long as I was given specific instructions, but won't mess with what I don't understand.

Any and all ideas or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mark,

If you download a copy of the Advanced Users Guide from here and take a look at page 54, you will see the topic, Setting up your store for Donations. Now this workaround is only if you want to have the store to purely accept charatible donations.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hmmm, that's not suitable for me and I don't think it's suitable for the original poster either -- at any rate I need to be able to set up our web shop so that it can both accept charitable donations and sell merchandise as well.

Any further suggestions would be most useful. At the moment I'm recommending setting up a separate online donation system through PayPal though if this can be done through Actinic it would help.

Comment

Have you seen this thread http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=14370

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X