Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data truncated

Hi

Just had a major virus infection on my laptop which is now fixed. So had to move my working Actinic back to my laptop but it comes up with a data truncated error. The same thing happens on my work pc.

Until now I was using a temp pc which I bought at home and that works fine. I copied the whole site1 folder over to the laptop and tried is also on my work pc and both come up with the same error.

I tried to load up Actinic and the following happens:

Data truncated - Press ok
    Unable to locate the business settings in the setup database - press ok
    There was a problem with the database

Operation: Opening the [Setup3] table

Data truncated.

Action: Contact your Actinic reseller or Actinic Support as appropriate

press ok and then it takes into actinic but I can't upload or anything.

Anyones help is greatly appreciated as I've tried reading the forum and can't find anything.
    Thanks
    Sheila

Hi Sheila,

I would suggest that you replace the ActinicCatalog.mdb file in the 'Site1' folder (take a backup first) with the original one from the 'c:\program files\actinic v7\Original' folder. Then you should be able to open Actinic. After that I would create a snapshot from the temp pc and import that into the new pc software, rather than copying the site1 folder across.

If this doesn't work then I suggest raising a support query here so we can get the database to have a look at.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey

Thank for your help but it hasn't worked. I will it again as there are some errors to do with external files which could be causing all these problems.

I will try to fix these and try your suggestion again. Thanks for your advice.
      Thanks
      Sheila

Comment

Working...
      X