Using discounts with digital downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using discounts with digital downloads

I've setup digital downloads with paypal as the psp and it seems to be working
    fine. However, my client wants to offer a free download with the purchase of 9 songs. (10 songs for the price of 9). I've setup a discount which gives 100% off of the cheapest product. This all appears to work correctly and gives the product to the customer for free as it should. There is only one problem. When you complete the order, the link to download the songs are missing on ALL of the products. This only seems to happen if the customer buys enough to get the free song. If they buy fewer, the link to the d/d shows up as it should. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Thanks,
    Clark Gray

Clark,

Have tried this out on a default site and it works perfectly fine with the discounts. I am presented with download links for all the products including the cheapest product that has been offered on the discount.

Please go to Help | Troubleshooting and click on 'Website Purge and Refresh' select both options and once it is complete, try the store again. Note of caution please, doing this will delete any customisations you have made to the scripts (if any) as it will replace the scripts in your Site1 folder with the originals. If you have made any changes to the, I would suggest copying out these files first before doing the refresh and then replacing them and updating the store before checking.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks for the help

Hey Bruce,
      I'll try that out and see how it goes. Thanks for the tip. I don't think any of the scripts have been changed on this site.

Clark

Comment

Working...
      X