Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Several customers have reported that they couldn't complete transaction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several customers have reported that they couldn't complete transaction.

Hi - I've had several customers that have contacted me to place orders offline because for one reason or another they have not been able to complete them online. Several customers have said that they had messages saying something like 'their computer didn't support Java' (but were no more specific than that. One customer got a 'secure site not secure' message - i've looked into that and techno-web have assured me that my SSL is 100% fine.

So, are there settings I can change to get round the 'java issue' at checkout?

I'm not sure whether this is a problem I can control, but what I do know is that its losing me business, so if anyone can help i'd be really grateful.

Cheers - nick - theperfectpad.co.uk
    Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Hi Nick

I have checked your site and have noticed that you are still using the Java Applet for capturing credit card details. As you are using SSL, you no longer require it.

Please go to 'View | Business settings | Payment and security and click the little arrow next to 'Credit Card Details Captured For Later Processing', then click 'Configure Method'. Select the 'Standard SSL or unencrypted' radio button at the top apply the settings then upload.

That should do it.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Thanks so much Darren - I've done that, lets hope it does the trick.
      Cheers - Nick
      Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Comment

Working...
      X