Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Monitoring

Hi,

I had my store set to show a custom message saying, 'Fully Booked' for my on-line bookings taken via Actinic once the stock fell below 1.

It seems to have stopped showing the message. I can't remember if I edited the template so could you tell me what Netquotevar (or bit of code' enables this this out of stock message to be displayed in a product template.

Thanks

PS: I know it's working as if you viusit the link here: http://www.organicimage.com/acatalog...workshops.html and click on the second date (product) it tells you it is out of stock (I'll have to change that ID to 'Fully Booked too.)

Thanks for any help you can give.

Beej
    Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

Design | Text - web site (cont'd) tab, General Information sub-tab. First item ID=344. Alternately Act_OutOfStock.html
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Originally posted by wjcampbe
      Design | Text - web site (cont'd) tab, General Information sub-tab. First item ID=344. Alternately Act_OutOfStock.html
      Yes, that is the right ID for 'Out Of Stock' which I have changed to 'Fully Booked' but, my pages are not showing the text once the low stock level kicks in? They used to?

any ideas why?

Thank you

Beej

Comment

OK, for some bizzarre reason it's decided to work suddenly!

Computers! Gotta love em!

Thanks anyways

Beej

Comment

Working...
        X