Strange Up Loading Error Message??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Up Loading Error Message??

An error occurred when trying to connect to the server. This can happen when the server is unreachable or you have set up an SSL server, but this server can not accept SSL connections, or Windows is confused about proxy settings. If you have Internet Explorer or another application configured to work with a proxy, the settings should be the same for Actinic. Please check your connection first.

I havent changed anything apart from copying a product and pasting it into another section of the website, which I do all the time with no problem and slecting that I want the coupon code option to show on the shopping cart ....any ideas??

Hi Jennifer,

Can you please go to the 'Advanced | Network Setup' window and click the 'test' button and let us know if you get any error messages here.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

I'm getting the exact same message, and if I 'test' the network settings I still get the exact same message during the test.

Everything was ok yesterday, and nothing has changed. Have been having technical problems recently after the host changed Datacentres, not sure if that is causing problems? Everything seems ok - I can ping it and it resolves the name to the correct IP...

Did you fix it in the end?
      John

Comment

Never mind, I tried FTP'ing and that didn't work either. Something still not quite right somewhere...
        John

Comment

Working...
        X