Nochex Problem with Digital Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nochex Problem with Digital Download

Hi I am trying to setup a number of digital downloads, I have uploaded my files and all is working ok Paypal works with a link to download the files and a link on the email that is sent to the customer, also Protx works. but Nochex accepts the payment but on the reciept page there is no link and there is no link on the email either.

Please can you tell me what is wrong.
    Many thanks
    Martin

Martin,

First I have herad of this. Will check and get back to you.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Martin,

It appears to be an issue with the perl installation on the server. Maybe one of the perl packages have been affected ot corrupted and is causing the PROTX callback to fail. The snapshot shows that the PROTX orders are all in PSP pending, meaning that a call back has not happened to the server.

A few suggestions will be to ask the hosting company to check the perl package and reinstall it if necessary. The package in question here is Digest::SHA1. It depends on the server OS and the way the packages were installed. It is possible, it was compiled or installed as an RPM package for Linux or installed on Windows with a ppm program. Thsi link will provide you with more information.. http://search.cpan.org/~gaas/Digest-SHA1-2.10/SHA1.pm

Kind regards,
      Bruce King
      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
      X