Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download Orders On Different Computer

Hi All,

I ahve recently invested in the might Developer. I am setting up a store for someone and i want to know if it is possible to set it up so that they can download orders on their computer, i am obviously doing all the work from my own desktop PC.

Cheers

Andy

You will have to buy them a copy of order manager.

Comment

Manager

Can i buy it and run it on multiple sites?

What does everyone else here do, for setting up stores on different sites?

Cheers Guys

Andy

Comment

You can set it up so that you develop and upload the website on your machine and they download the orders on their machine, you customer will need there own Actinic license though.

Regards
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Your copy of developer allows you to make and run as many sites as you want for yourself

It also enables you to make sites for other people, but for them to use this they each need either a copy of order manager or catalogue / business/ developer which ever they prefer

With order manager I understand you can only receive orders and upload new snapshots etc

Your customers may feel it makes more sence to purchase a full catalogue so they can do their own maintanance in the future if need be
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

orders

Or i can forward on the orders too them? Would that not be easier?

Andy

Comment

You have the ability to automatically have the actinic site forward emails of each order as its placed to an address of your choice

You would not have details of payment though and I guess would soon tire of passing on messages to each other

OM is such a small extra expence you do really need it or question your commitment
              Chris Ashdown

Comment

Orders

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I take your point about passing orders on - very messy.
                So, am i right in saying that order mamanger can only be run on one site?

One job i want to do might need catalog, as they would be able to do some of the work. But if i use that, and i make changes on my end, and they dont have them, if they upload the site by mistake instead of downloading orders they are going to override the site with an older version - that might be a concern.

If anyone has any tips or suggestions on running sites and orders on multiple sites i would greatly appreciate them. My address is andy@trustmeimathief.com

Cheers for all your prolonged support and advice.

Andy

Comment

Working...
                X