Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shared SSL checkout problem

HI All
    I set up my shared SSL and tried to do a test checkout...I got the following message: sp000000.pl
    Page not found
    and something about sp000000.pl
    Any help please?
    TIA

Doc,

Have you entered all the details in the Shared SSL providers area correctly? What is the exact error message?

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

HI Bruce
      Thanks for your reply..you seem to be doing overtime today..
      The details in the shared SSL...ok
      Unlisted Provider...gave the URL correctly...ok. i am testing now in test mode..so I didnt put in the user id..but i spoke to my ISP, and they said, there is no user id because there is no client validation for the shared ssl, basically you turn it on in the control panel and that is it..
      Now under test mode..when I go to do the checkout...
      i go to the final page when it switches over to https .. it says cant find the page...trying to execcute the folllowing script .. sp000000.pl from mydomainname.securessl.com/sp000000.pl

is that of any help
      cheers

Comment

Hi Doc,

As you have noticed a long day.. I must have not been thinking straight. The Shared SSL is for Actinic Shared SSL and for the other partners, Internetters and 4surehosting. You will have to tick the SSL at the bottom of the Payment and Security page and then configure the SSL settinsg in Advanced | Network Setup.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

hi Bruce
          Thanks for the info.. I thought that you can configure shared SSL for unregistered isp...are you saying that i cant do shared ssl except for the providers you have mentioned...maybe I should get a cert and do full SSL...
          cheers

Comment

Working...
          X