Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Processing Orders

Hi All

I've been using the the sequence in the Actinic manual for processing orders, from the download to the invoice but have found it long winded.

Ideally I would like to do, in the following sequence:

1. Download the Outstanding Data Entry Report because it contains everything I want to know - products ordered, name & address, credit card details, feedback from questions asked at checkout.

2. Send client an e-mail informing them their order has been processed and dispatched

3. Produce an invoice.

However, it doesn't let me produce an invoice if I've already downloaded the outstanding data entry report - I can only re-print an invoice and the invoice has Reprint printed on it.

What do other people do and is there any quick and easy way of processing??

Dave

Hi Dave,

I can see where you are getting at... Once the Outstanding Data entry report is downloaded you will only be able to reprint an invoice, unless you modify the report file to not show the 'Reprint' on it. TO do this you will have to get crystal reports v8.5 and make the changes, else you can contact Jan at http://www.mole-end.biz and see if she can do something for you.

Can other users also please post any suggestions you use to quicken the process..

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X