Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I email the formatted invoice?

Hi,

I would love to be able to email the formatted version of the invoice. The current emailing facility is really grotty.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Pauline
    Pauline Walton
    www.towcho.com
    the towel that thinks it's a poncho

Pauline, here's a quick potential solution: google for cutepdf - it's a free (I think) utility to save documents as pdf. You install it as a printer. Reprint the invoice as pdf then email as attachment to customer.

Simon
    www.tool-shop.co.uk

Comment

You can also do with with our order processing products, One Stop Automation will do it (http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...r_Actinic.html) but One Stop Order Processing (http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...r_Actinic.html) sounds like a better product for you.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks to you both. Jan, your stuff looks really interesting, so I expect I will come and buy some of your plug-ins, once I've worked out exactly what I need to do!

Cheers,

pauline
        Pauline Walton
        www.towcho.com
        the towel that thinks it's a poncho

Comment

Working...
        X