Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customizing Order Pages

Hello All

I have created a store using a customized version of the Best Sellers theme and my Payment Provider needs to me to put their Secure Logo on each of my Order Information pages (ie. the checkout pages).

Can anyone help me with exactly which pages I would need to add it to for it to show up on my Ordering Pages (ie the checkout pages)?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
    Kevin

checkout

If you go to advanced ¦ template manager and have the advanced view on then select the ordering tab you will see order phase 0 through to 4. Its these pages.
    Curtain Poles

Comment

Or just add it to Act_PrimaryCheckout.html to have it appear in the same position on each page.
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

I added it to the Act_Order00.html (thru *04.html) and it is working fine.

Now I need to make a change to the invoice page that comes up after an order but cannot find the template for that in the Template Manager.

Can anyone tell me where to locate this file?

Thanks again!
        Cheers!
        Kevin

Comment

Kevin,

Do you mean the receipt page or the invoice you generate from within Actinic. The receipt page is Act_Order04.html. To make a change on the invoice will be a lot more difficult as you will need Crystal Reports v8.5 to be able to make changes to the report files.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X