Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having shipping issue

Hi,
    I've been trying to put a field in for the province because I changed everything so that we can just receive orders locally in canada. I tried using the line 2 address, but it put that on the same line as address 1 on the final checkout page. I don't want to use user defined because I would have to rearrange the fields. Here is the url upupandaway-flowers.ca. Take an order through to the final page and see where I might be able to put it. There might be a better way to do this then what I have done. Still have to delete the extra states in internet Secure.

I have limited by location checked off.

Thanks
    Randy

Randy,

Take a look at this thread.. http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=17330

very much the same issue for you as you need to define states for a country for the province information to be stored.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

shipping

Hi Bruce,

I've done mine a little different then what is being discussed in that thread. I've put all my local cities under the states & provinces, created my zones, select limited by location, which is Canada. The only problem is I have to find away to put a province field in for the invoice address and the delivery address that won't interfere on the final Internet Secure Page. Have a look (upupandaway-flowers.ca) just don't spend too much. The other way I was thinking of doing this was to create sub districts under Ontario, I don't think that will work, you still need the province for the invoice.

Is there away to get the address 2 line to stay on a separate line? I tried using that for a province field, but it put the province on the address 1 line on the final checkout page.

Thanks very much for your help.

Randy

Comment

Randy,

The checkout pages on the non-secure part of the process work perfectly fine, once you select a province, it stays in the invoice and delivery areas, the issue is when you reach the Secure.internetsecure.com page. Here you have a drop down of states that have all theonces other than what you have in Advanced | Locations | States.

Have you made any changes to the OCC script at all? Also would like to know what you have in Advanced|Locations, if you could let me know I can take a look at it here for you.

I did try the site and placed a test order that I did not complete... did not want to spend too much.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Shipping

Hi Bruce,
          Those weren't provinces you were selecting they were cities. I have them under states & provinces. It would work fine if I could just get a province field in the non secure pages without interfering with the Internet secure page. Then I just have to go into Internet Secure and remove all the states. There has to be a simple way to do this without a lot of work?

Thanks
          Bruce

Comment

Randy,

You can do that by editing the OCCInternetSecureScriptTemplate.pl script that yu will find in C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\CommonOCC . Please make a backup of the script file first before you make any changes. Open with notepad and Look for States.

I am checking with the development team to see if there is anything else you need to do. Will post back.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Shipping Issues - Almost there!

Hi Bruce,
              Just about got everything worked out. Still 2 problems left. If you run through an order again, you can see what I mean. (upupandaway-flowers.ca.)

First I used the Userdefined field for Province, I need to move that field under Canada,

Then I need to rename the userdefined to show as Province on the invoice & packing list.

What phase templates am I changing? Little nervous about playing with these.

Thanks Bruce
              Randy
              P.S. Spend a little more this time.

Comment

Randy,

First I used the Userdefined field for Province, I need to move that field under Canada,
                For this you will have to edit Act_Order01.html..
                Search for NETQUOTEDEL:INVOICEPROMPT014 this is the USerdefinable field..

Cut the following bit

NETQUOTEDEL:INVOICEPROMPT014
                <tr>
                <td bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTBG">NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEPROMPT014</td>
                <td bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTBG">
                <input type="TEXT" name="INVOICEUSERDEFINED" size="20" maxlength="255" value="NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEUSERDEFINED">
                </td>
                </tr>
                NETQUOTEDEL:INVOICEPROMPT014

And paste it between these two variables...

NETQUOTEDEL:INVOICEPROMPT009 NETQUOTEDEL:INVOICEPROMPT010

So it will look like..

NETQUOTEDEL:INVOICEPROMPT009 NETQUOTEDEL:INVOICEPROMPT014
                <tr>
                <td bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTBG">NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEPROMPT014</td>
                <td bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTBG">
                <input type="TEXT" name="INVOICEUSERDEFINED" size="20" maxlength="255" value="NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEUSERDEFINED">
                </td>
                </tr>
                NETQUOTEDEL:INVOICEPROMPT014 NETQUOTEDEL:INVOICEPROMPT010

You should now have teh Userdefinable field just below Country or Canada.

To rename the Userdefinable field. Design | Text | Web Site(cont) | Invoice Address .. scroll down the page to the UserDefinable and change the value in the right hand side ( Phase: 0 ID: 14 )

Kind regards,
                Bruce King
                SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                X