Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customizing the cusotmers invoice

Hello All

I am wondering if anyone can direct me to what file to edit in order to customize the invoice that Actinic produces after an order has been processed (the one the customer would print out).

I cannot seem to find which file to edit in the Template Manager. I am using a customized version of the Best Sellers theme.

Any help is appreciated.

The reports in Actinic can be customised using a product called Crystal Reports, you need to buy version 8.5 to change the Actinic reports.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan

Thanks for that information.

I am not really trying to change the contents - just the way it lays out on the page (simlar to editing the other catalog pages in Dreamweaver).

Do you know if this is possible and if so - how?

Cheers!
      Kevin

Comment

Kevin,

As Jan has mentioned earlier, you will need to have Crystal Reports v8.5 to do this. The file you need is called invoices.rpt and is in the v7 folder.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X