Test Mode Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test Mode Off

I have set the site to production mode, I have set the new PSP to production mode. Whenever I receive an order the status is still set to 'Test Mode'. What conditions are used to set the status from the PSP?

It depends on who the PSP is. Most require that you email them and ask them to switch you to their live process - read the email/setup intsructions provided by the PSP, or tell us which PSP.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Bill,

Thank you for your reply. This is not a standard question. We are integrating a new PSP and we have it almost working correctly. It is only in the last part of the payment process that we need to understand what condition is being used to set the status flag in the order payment field. We currently have it set as 'Test Mode' but we have a cc authorise number. What conditions are used to set the status to 'Recieved' in Production Mode?

Comment

Thanks to all.

Witha lot of searching and validation, we have solved our problem. We had the PSP running in debug mode and this was over riding the Test Mode settings in both the PSP setting sin Business Settings and also the main Test/Production Mode in the Web Settings.

Comment

Working...
        X