No announcement yet.

fullaccount.fil, Warning: Some customer account addresses are not in shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fullaccount.fil, Warning: Some customer account addresses are not in shipping

Folks,

When performing a site upload or refresh, this is the final error message I receive after an otherwise successful Actinic site update:

C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\fullaccount.fil,Warning: Some customer account addresses are not in shipping. The invalid customer accounts will not be uploaded. Invalid addresses:

xxxxxxx
    yyyyyy
    zzzzzzz
    etc., etc.
    [customer details removed for obvious reasons]

Despite:

1) performing a Purge and Refresh;
    2) reloading a Site Snapshot and upgarding to 7.0.5;
    3) loging in under FTP and delete all .pl/pm files located within the cgi-bin, all .fil files and .session files within the acatalog folder and then conducting a Web | Configure Website details (with both checkboxes unchecked and allowing the software to confirm settings) followed by a Web | Refresh.

we have the same problem. Any ideas?

Thanks ...
    Cheers,

<B>Steve Crane</B>

Steve,

Please try compacting your Databases, both catalog and shipping and then doing a purge and refresh from the troubleshooting area. Would be worthwile checking the particular customer accounts in question for faulty post codes, incomplete address information and such before doing the purge and refresh.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Bruce,

Thanks for the advice - I will try this again ; however, it's ALL my customer accounts, not just a few isolated ones! Thankfully(!) we don't have too many return customers (and I don't mind entering order info offline)!!!

PS Do we have an approximate release date for v8 ... and will it blow our socks off or be merely an incremental update?

PPS Wish you'd pointed out that the PERL scripts are replaced with the original Actinic-supplied ones and that any user-amendments are lost! Came very close to doing something stupid!

Cheers ...
      Cheers,

<B>Steve Crane</B>

Comment

Bruce,

Sorry - no joy . I've even manually deleted EVERYTHING off my site (at 03:00 last night/this morning, no less! ) and performed a manual refresh ... but to no avail!

Any chance you can ask around your tech support folk for us - we've some customers who return like clockwork each Christmas ... and I do not wish to put them off by them finding their accounts no longer work!

Cheers ...
        Cheers,

<B>Steve Crane</B>

Comment

Steve,

I would suggest raising a support query @ http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm else call in support so that someone can take a look at this snapshot for you. They will have to work on it to get it into a state that is uploadable.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X