Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugh... template confusion!

What have I done? LOL
    I have made backup copies before I started but I'm hoping not to need them!

I've been trying to get my product layout a bit better. I managed to get the product name across the top of both the image and description (thanks to jont's help, and a bit of trial and error!) but I really wanted the whole image/description layout to fill the page width better.

Anyway, I've been template fiddling and I've done something I can't seem to get my head around

If you look at this template attached, can somebody tell me where I've gone wrong as my add to cart/components etc are all listed on the RIGHT of the image and not under the description where I want them.

I've been staring blindly at the templates for so long I can't see what to change

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    Thank you!
    Tracey
    Tracey

should add.... what I'm after is an "image on right" version of the attached. (merged_top_cell)
    I have tried and tried myself, I have a limited knowledge of html and common sense (LOL) but it's just not working for me... the components and add to cart have ended up on the wrong side of the image and I don't know how to move them
    You can see how it looks in comparison http://jesterstrickbits.co.uk/acatalog/Rear_Sets.html
    I want the product name (short description) along the top and the add to cart looks much better aligned to one side too, as it is in the "image on left" one... for some reason it looks oddly centered on the "image on right" one.
    I've attached that template too... Act_productlineright)
    Sorry to be a nuisance.. but thanks for looking and any help you can give!
    Cheers!
    Tracey

Comment

I think this should do what you need, but as you have done before, backup your current template before replacing with this content..

<tr>
      <td colspan="3" align="CENTER" valign="TOP">
      <div align="left"><a name="NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTANCHOR">
      <span class="actsmall"><b>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME</b></span></a>
      </div>
      </td>
      </tr>

<tr>
      <td colspan="2" align="CENTER" valign="TOP">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTDESCRIPTION&nbsp;NETQUOTEVAR:EXTINFOLINK</span>NETQUOTEVAR:EXTINFOBUTTON<br><span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTBEGINLINKNETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTLINKTEXTNETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTENDLINKNETQUOTEVAR:PRICEEXPLANATION </span><br><b>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE</b><span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:OTHERINFOPROMPT </span><span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVARATEPROMPT </span>
      </td>
      <td colspan="1" valign="TOP" align="RIGHT">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTIMAGE </td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      <td align="left" colspan="3"> <span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:CARTERRORXMLNETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY<br><Actinic:ACTIONS>NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON</Actinic:ACTIONS></span>NETQUOTEVAR:TEMPLATEENDXML
      </td>
      </tr>

Comment

Working...
      X