Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG Problem After changing text box size.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG Problem After changing text box size.

My customers cannot seem to be able to order. neither can I.
    I have change the "other info" to a free text box. It looks fine, and if you do not enter anything it highlights the area etc, so it seems to work... BUT it doesn't, when you fill in all the items, it just goes to " The page cannot be displayed " then if I refresh, it says "A General Script Error Occurred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Error: The input is NULL
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner."

Anyone know what to do, I've removed it for now to enable people to order.

An URL would help. Also tell us where and what patch you are using. Temporarily re-activate the problem before posting.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I have had to remove the "Other info" option for now on one of the main pages. You can test on this page http://www.kimberlyhair.co.uk/acatal...py_of_lace.htm

I am using v7.0.5 FJBA UK Patch , I change dthe size using the instructions in the advanced guide pdf.

Comment

You have mispatched Design / Text / Goto / Phase -1, Id 2161. The AUG has

Code:
        %s<textarea NAME="%s" ROWS="5" COLS="40" %d MAXLENGTH="%d">%s</textarea>
        but you have copied this wrongly. First put that right.

You have probably also mispatched ActiniOrder.pm (in your Site1) but that's inaccessible from the web. Zip it up and post it here and I'll see if I can fix it.

You may also want to zip and attach OrderScript.pl (as that's very likely to be wrong too).

Comment

Thanks Norman. I have attached the 2 files.
          Attached Files

Comment

Yep. There were typos. I've attached the fixed files.
            Attached Files

Comment

NORMAN - YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! Thanks a Billion!!

Comment

You're welcome. I remember writing that patch - but I didn't put it into the Advanced Guide (as it's quite difficult to fit bits of code into these formatted pages without breaking long lines). Also, unless you know Acrobat Reader well, it's quite tricky to copy and paste from PDFs.

Comment

Working...
                X