Section Seen Only By Certain Customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Section Seen Only By Certain Customers

It is possible to have sections that only customers within certain price schedules will see online. To do this, you need to create a new section link template with a very specific format.

Copy the following code into Notepad and save it within your Site1 (or equivalent folder) as something like 'Act_SectionLinePrivate.html'.

<Actinic:SHOWFORPRICESCHEDULE Schedules="2" HTML="&amp;#60;A HREF=NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONLINK&amp;#62;NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONNAME&amp;#60;&amp;#47;A&amp;#62;"/>
    <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONIMAGE NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONTEXT -->
    NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT

You have to change the code in this template depending on which price schedule you want the section link to be visible within. The Schedules="2" value needs to be the ID of your desired price schedule. You can find this from the 'Price Schedules' table in the 'ActinicCatalog.mdb' database.

Note: This section really needs to be at the end of a list of sections, Otherwise unregistered customers will have a gap appearing where the link should be.

Quick Question

Hi

I'm using some of this specific format for a different project, and can't seem to find the code for ; does anybody what it would be?

Jay Cee

Comment

I'm afraid I don't understand your question here - some words seem to be missing.

Comment

Working...
      X