Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple images on product pages

Hi all,

I have tried using the pointers in the Advanced manual, but I just can't get multiple images working in my product pages.

I've changed all the right files but no joy.

Does anyone have an implementation of multiple images in listings that actually works?

Many thanks

Chris
    www.homestyleshop.co.uk

Post a link to a problem page, describe what you see and what you expect to see.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Multiple images on product pages

Hi again,

Just to clarify then...

The standard template we use allows us one column and one image per product.
      See http://www.homestyleshop.co.uk/acata...al_radios.html for an example.

I would like to maybe change the layout to 2 columns or at least be able to have a 2nd image in each listing. As I mentioned, I used the Multiple Column code as shown in the Advanced User Guide to no avail. I have also tried "2ndimage" Custom Properties again...no luck!

I can't see that I'm doing anything wrong but I still can't get it to work!!!!

Help!!!!

Thanks again

Chris
      http://www.homestyleshop.co.uk

Comment

These pages appear to be standard Actinic ones. You'd have to post faulty ones so we can see what's going wrong.

Also I wrote the multi-column patch. The AUG one is quite old. The definitive up-to-date one is on www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff

Comment

Multiple columns

Hi Norman,

Thanks for the updated readme. Great work!!!

I've applied everything and also made up the two html pages. It would appear that I had the old .htm and .html confusion and this was also causing problems. This is now sorted out. Thanks.

One more thing though, you mentioned that the columns can now have borders...any ideas how I go about this?

Thanks

Chris
          www.homestyleshop.co.uk

Comment

In you modified Product Template you'll see

<!-- START each product lives in this table - alter below to rearrange items -->
            <table width="100%">

You can apply Border, style, whatever to that table. There's also a similar entry in the Fragment Template that may apply if you use Fragments.

Comment

Thanks

Hi Norman,
              Thanks for all your help!
              Chris
              www.homestyleshop.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X