Upload Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload Errors

Ive been using actinic for a few years now and im fairly confident with it, however one of my customers has had serveral upload problems which have "appeared from nowhere" as all was working fine until a few days ago when they suddenly started recieving the following errors on site uploads/refreshes:

1. The "acatalog" directory exists but is locked due to the directory's permissions. Actinic can not work with these settings.

When allowing actinic to try change the permissions it gives the following error:

2. The attempt to change the directory permissions did not remedy the problem. Please examine the acatalog directory manually before continuing.

The errors suddenly started appearing with no settings or permissions changed, and when i manually check the permissions they are set correctly yet actinic believes they are not... any ideas whats going on?

Thanks in advance

No replies, i didnt expect any as its a strange problem. Ive managed to resolve the problem, so for future reference or if anyone else has the same problem, heres the solution:

Delete all files and folders excluding the cgi-bin and reset the script id to 1 then refresh the website.

Comment

Working...
    X