Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Products in 2 columns

Hi all,

i have been working on a site that will have only about 6 products per page, but the client wants 2 products per line, not 1.

Iam new to actinic and have found my way round it via dreamweaver relativly easy, but this one has got me stumped, plus they want it live for xmas??!!?

Basically it will be bullet text to the left of a thumbnail image.

I have had a look on the forums for help, and will continue to do so, but if anyone can help me i'll tell santa to drop you off a special present (subject to status, limited amount only )

I'm not an Actinic Guru but you might try on the "layout" tab to check "Override Default Settings" and on the "First row Column Count" and "Subsequent Row Column Count" replace "0" by "2". Did that do the job?

Comment

I've just read in the "Actinic Advanced Users Guide" at page 16 how to do that. It's more difficult that my first reply. So get the guide from http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm and read how to do that. It's a prety long list of instructions. You might also consider backing up your templates before start coding.

Comment

You can try the Actinic Knowledge Base (Link at top of this page)

Search under columns.

I found this easier as you can cut and paste the code.

Comment

Many thanks guys

Comment

Working...
          X