Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signature Digits Required

Hi,
    In the last 3 days, we've had 2 customers phone in to report that they can't complete their orders. The problem has been at the same point in the order process. When they are at the final stage of entering their credit card details and have clicked the final submit button they get a message saying "Signature digits required" even though they have entered these digits.

I've looked into this and found that I can replicate the problem if I set my Security Setting to HIGH in Internet Explorer. The changes required to allow the checkout process to work are that "Active Scripting" must be enabled and "Allow paste operations via script" must be enabled.

Seems reasonable that the checkout process will fail if these settings aren't correct but it also seems a very big coincidence that we've never had this problem in over 2 years of operation only to have it reported twice in 3 days.

We're using Actinics SSL. Has anything changed with the scripting over the last week or so or is this really a big coincidence?

Has anyone else had any reports of these failures?

Have spoken to Actinic Tech Support about this and they've confirmed that no changes have been made to the SSL process.

They suggested that it could be due to an update that Microsoft have done recently that could have caused peoples security settings to change. Sounds reasonable.

Would still be interested to know if anyone else experiences this.

Comment

Have any other users come across the same issue? Please do post here and let us know. As far as I am aware no changes were made at our end.

Kind regards,
      Bruce King
      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
      X