Dhl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dhl

We currently use Initial citylink for our parcels and we have an excellent little piece of software that enables us to push a button and a label is generated. (see actinic add ons - transparent communications) does anyone know of similar software for DHL and there system? + any horror stories/problems with using them?

cheers

DHL have Connect v3 on their website.

Initially I had some operational problems but had that sorted.

You can use it to add orders and have the waybill printed out or just use their pre-printed waybills and schedule a collection.

Duncan
    Ph: 0845 838 1 839

Comment

question

does there software mean that if i put in our actinic order number it will produce the delivery details on the waybill?

Comment

No you will have to input each order to their software. You could ask about customisation but that would be costly. Unless you get someone to write a programme that takes the Actinic data and inputs to the DHL software database. This is out of my depth and isn't something I can deal with.

If you intend to supply a large volume of shipments through DHL they may have another solution, but as it stands both software programmes operate independent of each other.

Duncan
        Ph: 0845 838 1 839

Comment

Working...
        X