Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulk Email of Order Shipped

Hi

Is there a quick way of sending multiple "Order shipped" emails at the same time?

At the moment it is a pain having to mark them all shipped and emailing individually.

Thanks
    Thanks

JoBananas Body Jewellery - Body piercing jewellery, belly bars and ear stretching plugs

Jan - Mole End

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi David,

Our One Stop Order Processing will do it, you can use it on any machine on your network and you can send smart HTML emails as well.

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...r_Actinic.html

It is a great time saver.

Regards,

Jan
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

mole end automation - its ACE!

I dont use the auto email feature, but I do use Mole Ends One Stop Automation software. It is a GODSEND!!!

my catalog is checked for orders every 11 minutes, and on finding one or more, the orders are downloaded, the stock changed, and any changed pages uploaded. This means I can offer almost realtime stock estimates on the site. BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!!

thanks to Jan for the s/ware.

oh, and she didnt ask me to say this....!
        Andy Warner

www.legendgames.co.uk - rpgs, boardgames, dice and other geeky stuff
        www.RPGMiniatures.com D&D and Star Wars Miniatures

Both running the Cart from Search Page hack

Also www.mainlymurder.co.uk www.thegamesplace.co.uk and www.thediceplace.co.uk

All running V8.5.2 Multisite on a windows 7 quad PC, augmented by Mole End automation, from a single shared database, using actinic specific hosting from Host-IT.

Comment

Working...
        X