Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Business V4

hey,
    i am a student studying at Greenwich University.
    i need help on actinic business v4!! does anyone know the weaknesses and limitations of actinic business v4?(in general):-(
    It would be much appreciated if someone could help me with this question!!!

Many Thanx
    Danny
    Last edited by danny; 21-Nov-2005, 12:05 PM. Reason: wrong decription

Hi Dhanya

Could be be more specific, what do you want v4 to do? Did you have any features in mind?

Comment

Actinic V4

Hey PinBrook,
      no i just want a list of the advantages and limitations of Actinic V4!!!!Its part of my work,where i have to write about actinic business V4 advantages and limitations!!!

Many Thanx
      Danny

Comment

OK so you want me to do your assignment for you....failing that go to the Actinc website you will find a page that compares versions and their features. This may help

Comment

No i don't want you to do my assignment for me!!!!i just need a little help!!!are there any sites you suggest as when i go there are only versions 6 or 4.1 or 7 not 4!!!!:-(
          please help if you can!!!

Comment

Then you need to be creative and use your assignment to best advantage using current software information available.
            If you are writing up an assignment because you have only v4 at College then read the box/manual and compare against site details for v6/7.

These pages can help you when you need specific help on a specific aspect and not generalisations.

Duncan
            Ph: 0845 838 1 839

Comment

Working...
            X