Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View Cart Basket Error?

Hi

I’ve installed a site on a client’s network and refreshed the site on the live webserver. Everything appeared fine and had worked fine prior to this. While carrying out some final testing I noticed that the cart appears to be caching previously added and removed items in the basket. On checkout you see the correct items in the cart, it’s only when you click on the ‘view basket’ button that you see old items.

I checked IE’s settings and deleted the cache and cookies but the problem persisted. I checked the paths on my links and they seem fine. So I looked at some of my other sites and then some other Actinic sites, that I hadn’t developed, and the problem appears there too!

I’m assuming that this is a caching problem on the network server and not a problem with cart facility. As my client wasn’t convinced by this answer, can anyone just take a look at the site for me? Add items to the basket, click on the view basket button then delete the items, add some more items to the basket and then look at the basket again and see what you get.

The site can be found here.

Many thanks

Anthony
    Anthony Deeming

Green Jersey Web Design Ltd
    www.greenjersey.com

Worked fine for me. I added two items, viewed basket, deleted one, added another, deleted both - left site - revisited - basket is empty as it should be.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks Bill.

Incidentally love your Egyption products. Visited the country a couple of times and would like to go back when I get a chance.
      Anthony Deeming

Green Jersey Web Design Ltd
      www.greenjersey.com

Comment

Thanks Anthony - the climate is good, the history incredible, the culture enthralling, golf courses (around Cairo) brilliant, business relationships are frustrating and living is cheap.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
        X