Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turning off fraud shield with HSBC epayments

Hello,
    I have switched to HSBC epayments as my PSP (went live this morning). I have tested it out with my own credit card, and all appeared ok, however all the rest of the transactions from real customers got refused. I managed to input them manually on the online terminal. Looking at other threads it seems that I can disable the fraud shield to get transactions authorised. As my purchases are fairly low risk/low value (organic chocolate brownies and truffles) I would like to do this, hower it is not obvious on the HSBC epayments screen how I go about it, do I have to evaluate each individual rule or is there a simpler way?
    Any help gratefully received
    Sarah

Take a look at this post please ... http://community.actinic.com/showpos...0&postcount=10

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hsbc

Within your HSBC Portal you will find a section called Risk Management

Here you will find 33 Rules. You can see which ones have been activated over a given period and, if irrelevant, you can turn them off.

I would definitely not turn all off. For instance a hot billing address would be silly to ignore.

The billing address given has previously been associated with fraudulent transactions. The order cannot be accepted.
      Hope this Helps
      Niall
      www.highlandclans.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X