NQV:Bulk Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NQV:Bulk Problems

The closer we get to finishing our shop the more things go wrong! I edited nothing in my act_primary.html template, refershed and the NQV:Bulk now does nothing, it displays nothing in the shop and wont generate product pages. Any ideas anyone?

As always, an URL would help. Without that check that in "editing nothing" you've not left an unclosed <!-- comment tag somewhere that's hiding the BULK tag.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
      As always, an URL would help. Without that check that in "editing nothing" you've not left an unclosed <!-- comment tag somewhere that's hiding the BULK tag.
      www.zuccionline.com/act_primary.html

I've checked and there isnt an un opened <!-- --> tag in the document

Comment

That Template looks nothing like a workable Act_Primary.html. You seem to have hard-coded a lot of Actinic generated NETQUOTEVAR's. The BULK tag is outside the PRODUCTFORM to start. Here's correct fragment
        Code:
                    <table width="98%" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" class="thinborder">
                      <tr>
                        <td valign="top">NETQUOTEVAR:FORMBEGIN <A NAME="top"> 
                          <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=RANDOM VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:RANDOM"></A>
        	                NETQUOTEVAR:HIDDENFIELDS
        					<!-- If customer accounts are in operation following two lines allow displaying -->
                            <!-- User name and customer account name on every page -->
                            <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:LOGINLINK --><Actinic:NOWSERVING/><Actinic:CURRACCOUNT/><Actinic:LOGOUT_SIMPLE/>
        					<!-- NETQUOTEVAR:HEADER -->
        					<div align="center"><span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:HEADERTEXT</span></div>
        					NETQUOTEVAR:BULK <br>
                    <div align="center"><span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:FOOTERTEXT</span></div>
                    <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:FOOTER -->
                    NETQUOTEVAR:FORMEND</td>
                      </tr>
                    </table>
        and you have
        Code:
           <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%" class="fp_table" >
           <tr>
              <td class="featured_products_title_stock" colspan="5">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Shop</td>
           </tr>
           <tr>
                          <td class="featured_products_content_row" align="left">
        					NETQUOTEVAR:BULK

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="/cgi-bin/ca000000.pl" >
        <INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="RANDOM" VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:RANDOM">
        </td>
                </tr>
           <tr>
             <td class="featured_products_content_row" align="left">&nbsp;</td>
           </tr>
        </table>
        However although that will cause none of your Cart buttons to work I can't see why nothing is generated. Perhaps you've broken Act_ProductBody.html or the Product Templates.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
          That Template looks nothing like a workable Act_Primary.html. You seem to have hard-coded a lot of Actinic generated NETQUOTEVAR's. The BULK tag is outside the PRODUCTFORM to start. Here's correct fragment
          Code:
                      <table width="98%" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" class="thinborder">
                        <tr>
                          <td valign="top">NETQUOTEVAR:FORMBEGIN <A NAME="top"> 
                            <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=RANDOM VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:RANDOM"></A>
          	                NETQUOTEVAR:HIDDENFIELDS
          					<!-- If customer accounts are in operation following two lines allow displaying -->
                              <!-- User name and customer account name on every page -->
                              <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:LOGINLINK --><Actinic:NOWSERVING/><Actinic:CURRACCOUNT/><Actinic:LOGOUT_SIMPLE/>
          					<!-- NETQUOTEVAR:HEADER -->
          					<div align="center"><span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:HEADERTEXT</span></div>
          					NETQUOTEVAR:BULK <br>
                      <div align="center"><span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:FOOTERTEXT</span></div>
                      <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:FOOTER -->
                      NETQUOTEVAR:FORMEND</td>
                        </tr>
                      </table>
          and you have
          Code:
             <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%" class="fp_table" >
             <tr>
                <td class="featured_products_title_stock" colspan="5">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Shop</td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
                            <td class="featured_products_content_row" align="left">
          					NETQUOTEVAR:BULK

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="/cgi-bin/ca000000.pl" >
          <INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="RANDOM" VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:RANDOM">
          </td>
                  </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="featured_products_content_row" align="left">&nbsp;</td>
             </tr>
          </table>
          However although that will cause none of your Cart buttons to work I can't see why nothing is generated. Perhaps you've broken Act_ProductBody.html or the Product Templates.
          The template did work fine before this, it generated one page of Products i entered, i updated and the page was fine. I added more products to a seperate page and it didnt generate it. I added the code you posted but to no avail . I shall try restoring the original Act_Productbody.html once im back at work tommorow.

Comment

Has restoring from the Original helped with this issue?

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X