Link for Sage Line 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link for Sage Line 50

Have recently installed Line 50 (version 7) when I open the Actinic Link it asks for a serial # and activation. I contacted Sage and got that, but when I type it in I get the message "object dosen't support this property or method"

Any ideas whats going wrong???
    Gary

been through my manuals and nothing on installing or linking to sage with actinic.
    Gary

Comment

HI Gary,
      I have seen this issue before, however there could be a few resolutions.

Firstly is you OS up to date with its data access components (MDAC)?
      You should update the MDAC and the JET engine on your PC first. Simply type MDAC into google and go to the first link, a microsoft page, and follow the download and installation instructions.
      Secondly, have you tried re-indexing the Sage database and compacting and repairing the actinic database?

Thirdly do you have the most up to date versions of actinic AND Actinic Link For Sage?

Lastly what OS are you operating on?
      I have seen a similar issue on windows 98 which was only resolved with an upgrade to XP!

Hope some of the above helps you find an answer or at least eliminate a few possibilities.
      Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
      Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
      SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

have just tried to download and I get the message "MDAC 2.8 RTM is incompatable with this version of windows. All of its features are currently part of windows"

Im using XP, installed by Toshiba repair centre.

I have the up to date Actinic, but not sure about Link, will look on Actinic site to see if there is an update, although Im sure Link came on disc version7.
        Gary

Comment

Thanks Furgus, I found a new version of ther link on Actinic site and now reg fine.
          Just to learn how to now.
          Gary

Comment

Working...
          X