X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Color choices

I have lets say 100 products that all have color choices
    green, blue, red, black.
    I want to add white to all of them. is there a way to do it automatically. or i have to add this color one by one

Change the first one and then copy paste this one into each location. A bit long winded but quicker than typing, especially if you turn preview window off.

Comment

I know how to do it manually. I need to do it automatically as there are many products and it is time consumming.

Comment

Colour Chnage

Try opening the relevant file in MS Access and adding another line and copying all the relevant bits from one of the other colours, and just add the colour needed.
        Thanks for helping me, all healp is needed.

Regards
        The Trautbec

Comment

I need to do it automatically. even in access, i need to do with a push of a button. I dont want to copy and paste.

Comment

Write an update query in access to insert into the product properties table, based on one of the other colours. Bit dodgy mind you, so make many backups before doing it.

Another idea would be to export a hierarchical import file for your catalog and somehow use find and replace to add the extra colour and then import it - don't know how you would get the extra colour onto a new line though.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I think it would take longer to create something to do it with one-click than to do the work - unless you know access well.

Export to csv and use macros in Excel and then like Jan says use an hierarchical import to update.

Mind, you if you only have 100 or so to do then you can do it with cut and paste in Excel and import an update in less than half an hour. Safest way.

Duncan R

Comment

Working...
              X