Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close All

Hi all

Have previously posted on topic about expand all on the Actinic tree - is there a way of getting actinic to open with everything closed?

My tree seems to be stuck and always opens with half the tree fully expanded - time consuming and hard on the eyeballs to keep closing it before being able to get any work done.

It started out of the blue and I was of the understanding it was fixed in 7.3. We're using 7.4 business (upgrade from v6 catalogue). After the upgrade, everything worked fine for several months, no all of a sudden this and several other funky issues seem to be randomly popping up for no apparent reason!

Hope somebody can help - regards - Helen

Helen,

You will have to do this by editing the registry... Go to Run | Regedit ..

The registry key is held in..

"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Actinic\Catalog7\Sites\Site1\TreeState"
    If you close Actinic, open the registry and delete the key - TreeState, close it and reopen Actinic, a new 'TreeState' key will be generated. If you are running on the latest version, then you would also need to delete the key

"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Actinic\Catalog7\Sites\Site1\TreeState"
    Please remember when you import a snapshot, you are also importing a registry that was taken at that time. Therefore it could be reintroducing an old problem. Simply deleting the keys I have written above should help you.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X