template confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

template confusion

On my site I have a top bar nav bar and a left bar - the left nav bar contains the basket contents and lists the products in my store.
    I have modified the act_primary and the act_brochureprimary and they look fine on every page except the terms & conds page.
    In the manual I have found the section on where you want the terms to appear ect. but I do not know why when I view the site and go to terms page the basket is there as is on every page the word products is there but underneath where the products should be listed it is blank (only on the terms pages it is fine on all the others)

any ideas? it would appear the netquotevar:toplevelsectiontop which controls the contents of this is not on the info page when I open it with dreamweaver.. what page do I need to modify to get this to appear on the terms page?

thx in advance..
    ________
    Yamaha Virago

Lee,

If you are using a clean layout, then TOPLEVELSECTIONSTOP will not work, you can however use the javascript method detailed in the Advanced Users Guide and that will work over all pages. The functions of the NQV variables are limited to certain templates / areas of the site which is not the same for the javascript.

You could also use the generated script from one of the pages it displays on, by copying the source code for the display and then use it on the page you are using for the terms and conditions.

If you do a search on the forum for TOPLEVELSECTIONSTOP you will come up with several threads dealing with this issue.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X