HSBC Secure ePayments Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSBC Secure ePayments Integration

Are there any guides in existence that detail how to integrate the HSBC ePayments into Actinic? I've looked at the example code the HSBC provided but it confused the hell out of me

HSBC Secure ePayments

Dear Zucciltd
    Sorry to add my problem in your issue but i thought it may help both of us eventually.
    I have had the similar problems of HSBC Secure ePayments integration with actinic but after going through the guide lines contained in the cd provided by HSBC i have been able to go upto working point. I think you must check the correct configuration of your website with your webhost. Make sure that you have full SSL support as it won't work with the shared SSL.

The sample script provided by HSBC is working now, but there is a slight problem in it.

When an order is placed at FireLand, an OrderHash generated against the Order details. This OrderHash is sent across to HSBC along with Order details while checking out to HSBC site. At HSBC for the same Order details another OrderHash is generated. And these 2 OrderHash ("Received OrderHash" & "Generated OrderHash") don't get matched, so HSBC's payment gateway doesn't process further and returns back an error-code "4" which means "The processor did not return a response." and some times it returns error-code "10" which means "The transaction failed because of invalid input data."

Now i am also struck seeking some help from secure epayments. Can someone in the Actinic community help on this issue please.

Regards
    Shab
    www.fireland.co.uk
    Best range of Quality Gas & Electric Fires and Fireplaces

www.fireland.co.uk

Comment

Nathan,

Have you made any progress on the HSBC setup as yet?

Kind regards,
      Bruce King
      SellerDeck

Comment

Shabbir,

Can you tell me if the address that is being passed to HSBC has any special characters? HSBC does not like special charaters passed over and this can cause the problem. Have you heard back from Secure epayments as yet?

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X