Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Column Layout & Dreamweaver

Hi All,

I would like my product pages to be laid out in columns. I have changed the code as per the Advanced User Guides for all the relevant pages and within Actinic it is working fine. The products even appear in columns when I preview the site in Explorer. However when I try and view the page within Dreamweaver the complete product section does not appear (or perhaps it is hidden in a very very small table located top centre of the product section??).

This problem only occurs with the Multiple Column layout and not with any others. Is this layout viewable in Dreamweaver or not? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Remmo

I wrote that patch and I'm pretty sure it won't display within Dreamweaver.

Unless DW has some sort of option that allows active content to be displayed within it's preview. I don't know whether it does or not.

I use a text editor for all Actinic tweaks (indeed EditPad is #3 on my Windows Most Used Programs list - after Freecell and Minesweeper, of course).
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks for the reply Norman, I thought that that might be the case. I'll just have to tweak the code by hand.

Comment

It's rather complex code as it is designed to fail-safe on non-JavaScript browsers and display a normal looking sequential list of products. That's probably what you'll see in DW's Preview.

Comment

PS. If you intend to use Fragments on the product pages you may need the most up-to-date version of this patch which is on my Donationware www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff page.

Comment

Working...
          X