Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paypal -is ANYONE getting completed paypal orders

Hi,

is ANYONE out there getting completed paypal orders with V6???

If so, what settings on paypal / actinic are you using?

andy
    Andy Warner

www.legendgames.co.uk - rpgs, boardgames, dice and other geeky stuff
    www.RPGMiniatures.com D&D and Star Wars Miniatures

Both running the Cart from Search Page hack

Also www.mainlymurder.co.uk www.thegamesplace.co.uk and www.thediceplace.co.uk

All running V8.5.2 Multisite on a windows 7 quad PC, augmented by Mole End automation, from a single shared database, using actinic specific hosting from Host-IT.

bump

bump bump bump
    Andy Warner

All running V8.5.2 Multisite on a windows 7 quad PC, augmented by Mole End automation, from a single shared database, using actinic specific hosting from Host-IT.

Comment

cannot connect payments.ebay.co.uk

Andy,

I am waiting on 4 ebay payments, and because I was shopping on Sunday night I owe 4 ebay payments.

I keep trying, because obviously other sellers are waiting for my money, but also I am going cross-eyed trying to see which of my ebay sales I have been paid for (and can therefore despatch) and which I have not.

Can I just say as an aside, I hate all the emails ebay sends you linked to running a shop, I only have 25 items in the shop inventory yet I have 130+ ebay emails you know the score: listed, sold, not sold, relist, invoice, etc etc.

Anyone else having Paypal problems?
      Sally Dickson
      Creative Catalogues Online - Brands & E-shops

E-shops:
      The Official Paddington Bear Shop
      The Official Bang on the Door Shop
      The Official Flower Fairies Shop
      The Official Miffy shop
      The Official Maisy Shop

Also: www.toysandgifts.co.uk
      www.jeuxetcadeaux.fr
      Ebay
      Amazon:

Comment

Hi Andy,

Have replied to you on the thread below http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=17432, Please also see http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=17725.

I will post back as soon as I get a clear picture on what is happening from development.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Hi All,

Can you check a few settings on your PayPal setup...

Click the website payment preferences link in the selling preferences column
          Scroll down to the paypal account optional section

Select On

Click Save

This should mean that all customers are presented with a quick to use card entry screen as soon as they go through to paypal.

Aslo check, if the following settings is On:

Instant Payment Notification (IPN) 'On', in Instant Payment Notification Preferences section.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

ok - BUT.....

have done as requested, but

for IPN, whats the auto return url then?

i am guessing site/cgi-bin/os00000x.pl

but what exactly do we need in the URL please??

andy
            Andy Warner

Comment

Sorry to confuse you, you can leave the IPN as it is, that does not seem to be the one creating the problem with the callback.

Kind regards,
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

be clear please!

Should IPN be on or off?
                if on, what URL?

andy
                Andy Warner

Comment

eBay emails

Hi Sally,

If you go into My eBay you can actually select what emails eBay sends to you. I only receive Item Sold emails - I don't need all the others.

Paypal has been acting up over the last 3 days - I've not got my Actinic up and running yet but some of the Payment Received emails are arriving 24-48 hours after the payment was made! Luckily I use auction management software which scans paypal for payments and picks them up.

I can't help anyone on Actinic yet as I am struggling myself to get started, but I hope this helps you a little - even if by just cutting down on the emails you receive from eBay

Andrew

Comment

Andy,

You can leave the IPN off.

Kind regards,
                    Bruce King
                    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                    X