Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hsbc Payments

Can anyone help...

My site is nearly ready to go but I am having major problems setting the hsbc payments thing up!

Hsbc have sent me a file that i have read and it says that i have to upload a page onto the site but where do i upload it to? anyone got any ideas? and once i have uploaded it is there anything else i need to do to get this thing working?

oh and by the way my web design guy is off today so simple terms only please!!!

hi there, i'm just doing the same thing, and found out the following

when you site is ready to upload, put in the HSBC Setting, CPI-Hash Key and your merchant number with uk at the start and gbp at the end, when you have done this set the operation to run in test mode, then refresh your website, and check that it works by putting thorough a test order it should go through to HSBC's Website but may show a error message, at this point phone HSBC on 08456 022 880 and will check it from there end, after they have activated it you can then switch to production mode refresh or update your website and all should be working, might be an idea to put another test order through afterwords

hope this helps

Comment

Brilliant thanks very much!

Comment

Working...
      X