Paypal - quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal - quick question

Well after all my problems of using a psp - I have used paypal, but get this problem - anybody know what they want or how to solve the problem?

Max

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem.unquote

If you go to the Paypal site, you should see the status of your account, and any problems/steps you have still to follow should be highlighted there.

Have you done the verification process?
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

yes, I did the verification - problem is the paypal site is in German (even though their are four official languages in Switzerland, and trying to register with an Italian or English threw me straight in to the German Paypal.

I will check it through again and see whats the problem, thanks for your suggestion.

Max

Comment

Originally posted by Max
        Well after all my problems of using a psp - I have used paypal, but get this problem - anybody know what they want or how to solve the problem?

Max

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem.unquote
        Max,

In the configuration for PayPal (View|Business Settings|Payment and Security|Configure Method) Make sure that you have the email address in there that you use to login to your paypal account, or another email address that you have set up and verified in your account. It can be any email address associated with the paypal account. For instance with my account I have set up an email address of 'sales@arassoc.com' for all sales transactions.

Hope this helps in some way.

Eagle
        Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Comment

Albert - now that that email address has been broadcast to the entire internet, you may want to change it. This is not a private forum.
          Bill

Comment

Originally posted by wjcampbe
            Albert - now that that email address has been broadcast to the entire internet, you may want to change it. This is not a private forum.
            Bill,

Thank you very much for the heads up on the email address. I do realize that this is a public forum and I do realize that my email address has been compromised however, that email address is on eBay, Bidz.com, and various other auction sites as my payto: email address for PayPal. I see nothing wrong with advertising a venue to send me money.

If there is anyone out there that would like to attempt logging into my PayPal account with that email address, be my guest. I use a 128 bit encrypted password that is generated by my Password Generator in RoboForm, the passwords look something like this TKa1UWyno@@T^bs#q$oXU726J.

Just a note, this one was generated but never used so you will be wasting your time trying that one...

In addition, sales@arassoc.com is blackholed on my server so any spammers out there, don't waste your time.

If you would like to give RoboForm a whirl you can find it at RoboForm.com

Eagle
            Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Comment

Eagle, many thanks for your info, worked first time - Max

Comment

Albert - a seasoned campaigner, good man. I thought the warning appropriate just in case.

I use the Atory password generatory myself - variable length, yes/no numbers, yes/no lowercase, yes/no uppercase, yes/no symbols, for each password - uncrackable.
                Bill

Comment

Working...
                X