Invoice footer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice footer

The footer of an invoice includes the page number e.g. Page 1 of 1 but if the invoice goes onto a second page that page is also Page 1 of 1 - how do I set this up to print the correct page number and total number of pages.

I that it this is a bug in the invoice. You will need a new version of the report to fix it. It is basically resetting the page number to 1 before it has printed the whole report (it should do it at the end to make sure that prints for multiple orders have the correct page numbers on each report).

If you have a copy of crystal reports you can fix it by moving the 'reset page number after' option o the last section in the details part of the report if is currently on a section about half way up the report.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for the prompt reply but I do not have a copy of crystal reports - can it be fixed another way?

Bill

Comment

I don't believe so. I would suggest contacting Actinic support - they might well have a patch.

Regards
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

What version of the sortware are you on? If you are 6.0.1 or 6.0.2, then upgrade to 6.1.2 as a I have a strong suspicion this is fixed in the latest release.

Comment

I am on V6.1.2 which is the latest version and it is not fixed - any other sugestions?

Regards

Comment

any other sugestions?

Not as such. It looks like this issue was not addressed in the maintenance release after all. Sorry about that.

I suggest registering a support request here and the email support team should be able to sort you out with an updated report.

Comment

Working...
              X