Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hide a nortree section through section name

Hi,

i know this has been posted allover in differenet ways...and i dont think there is a way to do this through actinics functions or a simple way without some javascript coding.

basically my site is using nortree...i have a section with products in which i need to be able to link to from a hardcoded link but i need this section NOT to be generated in my nortree menu.

I would be greatful if anyone could help me with ameding this somehow in either the section name or the backgrounds used in nortree...

my nortree menu is white...then blue on rollover......if there is some way i could possibly take the <a href> function from the section i need hidden and change it to a custom background so it doesnt have a rollover colour.

i can put a blank name in for the section but it still displays the empty bar with rollover function.

any kind of workaround woulod be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried getting in touch with Norman to see if he can perhaps do something for you? Nortree is his baby, so he may know a way to do it.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

NorTree comes from www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff (read the "Donationware" notice please). I also have a support Forum there.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
      X