Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Site - Search Enging Problems

Hi

I am in the process of completing a new site on V6.1.2 and most things are now working OK but I have a problem with the search function. Seaching brings back the relevant list but clicking on any result generates a "General Script Error..." message with no error report. Any thoughts on where I have gone wrong will be appreciated.

The site is in a test location and can be found at http://www.simply-superb.com

I would also welcome other eyes reviewing the site and offering constructive comments.

Thanks in advance.

Charles Kelly

PS If this posting comes thru twice, I apologise as I seem to be having ISP problems tonight.

I visited it and it worked fine for me. I think you have *.session file issues whereby your personal cookie on the site has the incorrect base url of the site recorded within it.

The way to wipe the slate clean is to go to 'Help | Troubleshooting' in Actinic and click the 'Purge Session Files' button. (if you have 6.1.0 or higher).

If you a lower version of v6 than 6.1.0 then you need to either upgrade or manually remove all the *.session files via FTP.

Comment

Working...
    X