Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accounts Integration

Hello Everyone!

I am compiling a list of third party applications that have been linked to Actinic and who owns the integration.

The sale team here is constantly being asked about connections between Actinic and other accounts, epos and crm packages and who better to ask about this than forum members.

Apart from Sage Line 50 and Quickbooks, is there any other package that you use that someone has written an integration with?
    Mark Rice
    Actinic Sales
    0845 1294800

I wrote Norcat that is a front-end for Actinic. It completely drives the Actinic Product Tree by preloading it with the stock data from the Top to Toe EPOS system (www.toptotoe.com). About a dozen retailers use it; some chains, some single outlets.

This is a big piece of software - some 17,000 lines of Delphi 7 when I last counted.

There's a page describing it on www.drillpine.biz/norcat - and a support page on www.drillpine.biz/forums/index.php?c=1

Norcat belongs to my company Drillpine Ltd (www.drillpine.biz).
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Sage Line 100 from Innov8 Technology Ltd

Access accounts from IDEC

We have bespoke solutions that link Actinic to Options and Merlin.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks everyone,

Is there any others?
        Mark Rice
        Actinic Sales
        0845 1294800

Comment

Exchequer and RetailPro anybody?

Anybody linking to Iris Exchequer and RetailPro? Actinic had a link a few years ago but it has not been updated to keep track of the later Actinic versions.

Exchequer is now pretty mainstream (and very successful too) and I think it may be time to revive the link - we certainly would be happy to shell out for it! RetailPro is also an excellent tool for the retailer and we have been using it successfully for over two years now - together with over 55,000 other stores in 73 countries worldwide.

www.exchequer.com

www.retailpro.com and www.retailit.biz for the UK

Florian
          Last edited by Florian; 06-Dec-2005, 11:49 AM. Reason: Added more stuff
          florian@between.co.uk
          www.between.co.uk

Comment

Accounts Integration

We have successfully integrated Datafile (mid market accounts, stock control and order processing) with Actinic, in conjunction with Andy Barrow, Codepath.

All the best.
            Paul Barker
            Greater Vision
            www.greatervision.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X