Worldpay PSP Pre-Auth & 6.1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worldpay PSP Pre-Auth & 6.1.2

Back in February I took advantage of WorldPay's Pre-Auth system in a fight against fraud. However, it appears in an upgrade to 6.1.2 from Friday that I now have to add a manual 'payment received' ('process and payments', 'view payments' and then 'add a new entry') transaction per order to move the payment status to 'Full Payment Received' from 'Pre-Authorised PSP'.

I can see no logical raitionale as to the reasons, but assume there must be a reason. May I ask if anyone knows why this has been implemented?

It's already become an admin chore on Tuesday morning and only after a weekend's trade.

Cheers,
    Mark

That's interesting. I use preauth with worldpay as well and all of my payments come through with the payment status of full payment received.

The reason they are meant to come through as preauth (as your's seem to) so that you can see which ones you need to authorise at worldpay. There is preauthorised credit report that you can print to see this.

I would be nice it an authorisation record was passed from worldpay to Actinic but I have always assumed that this doesn't happen - it this what happened for you before upgrading?

What version did you upgrade from BTW?

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X